Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Series: Young Christian Mom~Part 1

1.jpg          2.jpg
See that little guy in the picture? His name is Aiden, and he is my life. It was really hard at first. And, I'm not going to lie, there are still some days I want to pull my hair out. But, I wouldn't change a thing.

3.jpg 4.jpg

If someone had asked me ten years ago where I thought I would be today, I definitely would have said something other than becoming a teenage mom.

I was not prepared at all for what God had in store for me. I had graduated high school at seventeen and the world was my oyster. But, not long after my 18th birthday I met him.

He was a daredevil and he liked to break rules and for some reason that intrigued me. We started dating and two months later I was pregnant. I panicked. How could I have been so stupid? I barely knew this guy! What was I going to do? To me, abortion was out of the question. I had a child growing inside of me, so I needed to accept the responsibility of my actions.

Having a child obviously changes a person’s life. Little did I know the impact that my son would have on me, and why God sent him to me when He did.

5.jpg 6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment